NEW! Convenient E-Filing Services for U.S. Taxes | Cross Border Tax Services Inc.

IMPORTANT! Personal tax season has arrived – click here for details.

NEW! E-File your US Personal Taxes and save time and money!

Through our associated company, Cross Border Tax Services, we now offer convenient e-filing of U.S. personal tax returns for residents of Canada.

We’re excited to offer e-filing as a brand new option for both US Citizens and Canadians who are required to file U.S. Personal Tax Returns. This is an incredible level of convenience, rare to find north of the U.S. border.

With the convenience of e-filing, we can complete your US Tax filing faster, avoid expensive mailing costs, and get confirmations quicker.

This service is offered through our associated company, Cross Border Tax Services Inc., and satisfies the filing criteria of the Internal Revenue Services (IRS).

Cross Border Tax Services Inc., E-Filing US Taxes


If you are a U.S. citizen residing in Canada or if you are a Canadian owning rental property in the U.S., you must file both a Canadian return and a U.S. return.

[BUTTON_SECONDARY][Learn About Our US Personal Tax Services][/site/personal-us-tax-filing-services]

Subscribe for Updates

Get articles like this delivered right to your inbox!

Click Here to Subscribe